Amazingly enough, also found this ticket stub in my collection.
29 March 2008
Git Gig Geek
I enjoy concerts tremendously. When I listen to a record, I tend to imagine how the song would sound live. And I've been incredibly lucky to have attended gigs and live performances by many a favourite. I actually had to save up for some of these.
Peppers & Incubus twice, sublime everytime. Radiohead might just be the best ever. Foo Fighters with 40,000 ppl. Giant yellow bouncing balls while Chris croons "your skin..." Chino Moreno walking past me outside of Manchester Academy. Tiny Collective Soul gig was super-solid. Recently múm with their multitude of instruments and lousy Singapore fans. Still don't know why was it fated that I fell sick and missed Sigur Rós. Was screaming like mad when Mayday played at Bukit Bintang. Genting Arena is a sucky location, but I did catch Joey, Vincy, and 3-man Beyond there. Pretty much seen all my heroes live except those that I could never see again, like Smashing Labu-Labu, Led Zep, and definitely wouldn't mind Floyd or Beatles too.
Amazingly enough, also found this ticket stub in my collection.
Things one would do for the opposite sex..
Amazingly enough, also found this ticket stub in my collection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment