16 September 2007

Silhouette

I peered out the window, and see your silhouette underneath the Angsana tree, from the second floor of my first home.

Amongst the strong winds and pouring rain, I see your silhouette with an umbrella. I was standing outside the classroom on the fourth floor. I had just been informed I was second in the whole form.

My pulse racing, I quickened my steps, striding towards the Borobudur. Under the glaring sun, I turn back to see your silhouette. My first trip overseas will forever change my perception of culture and cultivate my love for traveling.

From the condominium balcony of the fourteenth floor, I chat silently on the cordless, all the while noticing your silhouette at the computer corner.

The month I thought I died, I saw the silhouette of your heart, which was actually a reflection of mine. Thank God the familiar shine and luster was recovered.

Inside Opal Gardens KC1A, clad in three layers, I see the silhouette of dry branches underneath the murky sky. I wanted your warmth so badly then.

Sitting on the bench, I looked ahead at the silhouette of swaying trees. I look back and regret every single moment I had doubts about you.


Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment